- Click here for details of all the support available to businesses, including grants, rate relief and loans,
- Grants of £10,000 are available to businesses that receive Small Business Rate Relief Rate or Rural Rate Relief – contact your Local Authority for details
- Grants of £25,000 are available to retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with a rateable value of more than £15,000 but less than £51,000 – again contact your Local Authority.
- For details of Coronavirus Business Interruption Loans, click here.
- For details of support for the self-employed, click here.
- Click here for the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme which pays up to 80% of wages of employees who are unable to work. Note the HMRC’s online system is due to be operational from 20th April, but there are reports that payments will not begin for a further 10 days. Reimbursement can be applied for employees furloughed from the start of March 2020 until end of May 2020.
More details are in the latest news section of our website and contact Veronica on 01524 782797 if you want help understanding the support available.