Find out more about the changes to farm payments and the support available through the Prince’s Countryside Fund’s Farm for the Future Programme on:
- Monday 18thOctober at the Hired Lad, Penrith
- Thursday 21st October at Mitchell’s Auction Café Cockermouth
- Monday 25th October at venue tbc in SW Cumbria
- Tuesday 26th October at the Coquetvale Hotel, Rothbury
- Thursday 28th October at The Feathers, Helmsley
- Monday 1stNovember at the Market House, Hawes.
All meetings will start at 7pm and refreshments will be available. Booking is essential.
The Farm for the Future Programme includes a series of workshops and one to one support to help farmers better understand and adapt to the changes affecting the future of farm businesses. To find out more, and to book a place at the meetings, call the Farmer Network on 01768 868615 or email: email@example.com.