Defra has today re-opened the Environmental Land Management Scheme consultation and is organising a series of webinars on the following dates:
- Wednesday, 1 July – 12:00-1:30 pm
- Tuesday, 7 July – 6:00-7:30 pm
- Thursday, 16 July – 8:30-10:00 am
- Thursday, 23 July – 12:00-1:30 pm
- Tuesday, 28 July – 8:30-10:00 am
- Thursday, 30 July - 6:00-7:30 pm
You can request a print copy of the ELM Policy Discussion Document by calling Defra on 03459 33 55 77 or e mail: email@example.com.
Feedback about the consultation can be submitted on-line at: https://consult.defra.gov.uk/elm/elmpolicyconsultation/ and written responses can be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post to: ELM Policy Discussion, c/o Rural Payments Agency, A Block, Curwen Road, Workington, CA14 2DD. The deadline is 31st July.