Burnetts’ Specialist Agribusiness Services
Whether you own a one-hectare smallholding or run a large-scale farming business; whether you are a tenant farmer or manage an estate of let farms – you need access to the best legal advice in this complex area.
The need for up-to-date advice has never been greater than today. As EU developments affect farming more and more, access to clear and concise advice is crucial. We offer a one-stop high quality agribusiness law service.
Burnetts has a long-standing commitment to agriculture in the region, and has its Head Office at Rosehill, within walking distance to the auction mart and specialist land agents and accountancy firms. The department is headed by Senior Associate Joanne McKenzie.
We advise on all aspects of Farming and Estate Management including:
- Sale and purchase of farm, estates and land
- Voluntary land registration and land registration issues
- Rights of way
- Telecommunications masts
- Agricultural joint ventures, partnerships and other business structures
- Agricultural estates – planning and development
- Contentious issues
- Litigation arbitration and tribunals
- Tax planning
- Renewable Energy