- Are you confident that the people working on your farm have correctly worded contracts?
- Have you the right policies and procedures in place to comply with the law?
- What would you do if there is an accident on your farm?
As part of Jelf’s commitment to the farming industry they are offering Farmer Network members free access to this service to help give you peace of mind and reduce the need for expensive legal advice.
The offer gives members free access for 12 months to an excellent online, up to date library of information on employment of staff and health & safety as it relates to farms. Jelf normally charge £100 per year for this service but it is available free of charge on the condition that you allow Jelf to provide a review of your farm insurance within 12 months.
Jelf Business Assist is an online health & safety, HR management and employment law compliance solution. It’s jargon-free, easy to use and provides you with:
- information on legislation and approved codes of practice
- best practice advice
- document templates (for example employment contracts which can be downloaded and issued to your workforce)
- risk assessment forms
Bluefin Business Assist is a comprehensive online solution with more than 50 HR and over 100 health & safety topic areas, including:
- Absence management
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Fixed term contracts
- Working time regulations
Health & safety
- Driving agricultural vehicles on the public highway
- First aid
- Hospitality events
- Personal protective equipment
To get you started on the road to better risk management, access Jelf Business Assist and obtain a free review, contact our Head Office on 01768 868615.