You are cordially invited to the eighth Annual Meeting of the Yorkshire Dales branch of the Farmer Network.
1. Welcome and introductions – Derek Harker, Chairman
3. Minutes of the seventh annual meeting of the Farmer Network (Yorkshire Dales) AGM 19th January 2017
4. Presentation of the draft Annual Report and Accounts for The Farmer Network Ltd
Adam Day, Managing Director & Paul Harper, Finance Manager
5. Discuss item 5 on the Company AGM Agenda and make recommendations to take to the meeting.
To decide on the membership fees for 2018
Current rates – farmer members/associates £75pa or £65 by direct debit, domestic members £30pa or £25 by direct debit, corporate members: £225; all plus VAT.
Proposal from board to make an inflationary increase to farmer members/associates rate of £2.50+VAT per annual membership.
6. Elect the Yorkshire Dales Management Council Members for 2018
7. At the end of the formal procedures, a presentation will be given by Anthony Bradley and Carol Moffat on
the results of the farm trials project.
A short meeting of the newly elected Management Council will take place at the end of the meeting to elect a chairman and two representatives to become directors of the company.
You are cordially invited to the eighth Annual General Meeting of the Farmer Network Ltd which will take place at The Conference Centre, Newton Rigg College, Penrith on 18th January 2018,
starting at approximately 7.45pm, following the Cumbria Farmer Network Annual Meeting.
Full details at www.thefarmernetwork.co.uk/event/cumbria-agm-2018