Thursday 8th December 2022 from 10am - 2pm at The Leyburn Arts Centre, DL8 5DL – LUNCH PROVIDED
With speakers: Claire Foster, Independent FACTS consultant & Local Catchment Sensitive and Farming officer, Hannah Fawcett
This workshop will provide training to help farmers meet the Farming Rules for Water and plan better use of manure and fertiliser on their farm.
The course will cover:
- Soil and manure testing and interpretation of results
- Nutrient planning and the records that need to be kept
- How Catchment Sensitive Farming can help
Places are limited to 8-10 farm businesses (helpers/family members/staff are welcome to come along too!)
What you need to bring:
- Any previous soil, manure or slurry analysis results
- Records of manure and fertiliser applications on your farm
- Sections 1-4 of RB209 Nutrient Management Guide – see Nutrient Management Guide (RB209) | AHDB to get your free copy
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL by 5pm on Monday 5th December
Tel: 01768 868615 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is being funded by the Yorkshire Dales National Park through its Farming in Protected Landscapes programme.