The Farmer Network has teamed up with Bluefin to assist you with all of your farm insurance needs. Bluefin has been working in agriculture and farming for more than 50 years and can respond to the many and varied insurance requirements that you may face.
With offices across the breadth of the UK and across the heartland of British farming, Bluefin’s expertise spans the entire range of activities from livestock rearing, dairy, poultry, arable and cereal crops to agricultural contracting.
The insurance solutions Bluefin can provide include:
- motor fleets for all types of motor and agricultural vehicles
- houses and farm buildings
- houses and farm buildings contents
- all risks – business and personal items, machinery, other equipment and hand tools
- livestock – including all risks mortality, disease, fatal injury on premises, straying, worrying and transit
- business interruption or revenue
- employers liability
- public & products liability
- milk in tanks
- goods in transit
- deterioration of stock
- renewable energy
- personal accident & sickness
- agricultural contracting
Should your business diversify into other areas, Bluefin can also tailor your policy to include more specific cover, including hospitality, retail and events.
As part of Bluefin’s commitment to the farming industry they are offering Farmer Network members free access to an online health & safety, HR management and employment law compliance solution service to help give you peace of mind and reduce the need for expensive legal advice. For more information click here
To find out more please complete the form below and Bluefin will be in touch at a time that’s convenient for you. Alternatively call our head office on 01768 868615.